Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Checking names on correct line across sheets

Even better:

Select and group the 12 sheets in question.

Double click in each of the name cells then hit enter.

This may sound like a lot to go through but it should only take a min! How
fast can you double click and hit enter?

Make sure you ungroup the sheets when done.

Biff

"Ali" wrote in message
Hi, I have approx 12 sheets. On each Column A is a list of 87 names.
Some
changes have been made to later lists but I need to correct all lists to
eb
the same. How do I ensure that the SAME name appears on the SAME line
across
all sheets as the final sheet reads totals from a formula. Checking each
list manually is taking too long. Thanks