Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
fred

Default Excel not Access

I have designed an Access database that holds records relating to my stores
audit results going back for about 5 years plus a load more information
relating to these stores. This was used to produe a pack once a month,
however a change in senior management means that I have got to shelve this
and prodce a similar pack in Excel.

The idea would be that the user could select a month or a 12 mnth date range
that would produce data that could then be used to populate a number of excel
templates that have been designed. Having not used excel for years I would be
grateful for any suggestions on what route to take.

Thanks