Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
nima

Default (Visually Appealing) Scientific Notation on the Y-Axis

Regarding the dynamic graphing: I have upto 6 series of data. I plot a
bar graph using the mean of each group, and use the calculated standard
error as the error. The way I am doing it, each bar/column is its own
series. I did it this way to make the legend show what each column
represents. My problem is that I don't always utilize all the series,
so my legend shows entries identifying some series that are not
actually being graphed, see picture.

I want it to automatically graph the columns that have data. I
understand that this may be possible I graph it as one series, but can
I still have each column associated with a name in the legend?

Nima

|Filename: graph.jpg |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4225 |

nima