Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Govind

Default Changing other fields using IF Function!?

Hi,

Go to the cell, which you want to change to mars.

Type in

=IF(A1=3000,"Mars","")

where A1 is the cell which has got the value.

Regards

Govind.

Neo1 wrote:

Hello, I have a question which seems to be puzzling, I want to set a
formula in which if a certain cell reaches for example "3000" i want it
to change another cell in the spreadsheet this cell is a drag and drop
cell in which it has options so for instance if a cell reaches 3000 i
want it to change the drag and drop cell to "mars" which is in part of
the list... How could I do this if its possible?

Thanks for your time
From John Wood