Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chickyzee

Default Can Text in an InputBox appear as asterisks?

Hi All,

When an input box appears on the screen I want the text the user types
in to appear as asterisks. Is this possible?

Basically the effect I want to create is 2 types of user for my
workbook. One that can edit all of the workbook and another that can
only edit one worksheet. The InputBox will have a message title saying
" Type in the password to edit this workbook" hence I do not want
others to see what they type in!

The worksheets are already protected with a password which I want only
me to know so I cant use this!

Please help, need a solution by the weekend!!