Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.links,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers
bzm

Default Prevent error messagebox when refresing querytable from the web fails

Thanks for answering.

It seems this works. However, there are still some strange issues:
After working ok for a while (during this time, I still made some other
changed in the VBA code), at some point it opened that error again
When I checked Application.DisplayAlerts, I saw it is true (although I
set it to true in class_terminate event, and set to false in
class_initialize)

Maybe the code released the class, due some bug and unhandled error
message.

I'll check it out, but I think you pointed me into right direction.

Thanks, and best regards,
Bogdan Zamfir