Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default I just want to print an excel sheet showing gridlines with no text

Looking for something like this?

http://home.covad.net/~mwexpc/nfl05/SuperBowlV2.htm

I have it as a .xls file.

jiggityjohnson wrote:
Im trying to print an excel sheet showing just the gridlines, with no text in
it at all. Im using it for a superbowl football poole and so the people who
want to buy squares, we will write their name in the box. It wont let me
print a 10 x 10 grid. I went to the print setup page and made sure the
settings were right. Is this possible to print without any text or am I
incredibly ignorant? I like to think Im a pretty bright girl but maybe not!