Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Default MACRO

Open the VBA Editor (ALT+F11), and there open the Project
Explorer (CTRL+R). Expand the Tree View control for your
workbook, and open the Modules "folder". Right-click the Modules
folder and choose Remove from the pop up menu. Click 'No' to the
"Do you want to export" prompt.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Becks" wrote in message
Sorry for being stupid, but can you give me an idiots guide for
that?

Cheers

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

You need to delete the module that contained the macro from
the
project.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Becks" wrote in message
I was using a Macro on a Spreadsheet, which I have now
deleted
and I have no
intention of using any more in this workbook. Even though I
have deleted the
Macro, every time I open the Spreadsheet, it asks enable or
disable macros.
How do I stop it doing this?

Thanx