Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anne Troy

Default 2003 office cannot change text color

If you're working with an existing file, changing the color while only one
cell is selected will only change the color of THAT cell. Try selecting all
the cells and changing the color to black. Does that help? Perhaps I don't
understand the issue, though, and someone else will. :)
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"boorish_goat" wrote in message
I tried the only item that came up on search it did not work.(high
contrast
box not checked) I can change the colors of my text but it will not
display
any color but yellow when entering text. I changed it to black and it
works
on the first cell then goes back to yellow. File was created in 2000 I
upgraded to 2003 Excel.
Thank You