Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
nima

Default (Visually Appealing) Scientific Notation on the Y-Axis

Jon, I had came across your webpage earlier, but I haven't tried
implementing it yet. I was unsure if it would work for a bar graph? Any
thoughts? If it works, would there be any way to program a macro to
expedite the process? It seems that data labels are a quicker yet less
precise method. By the way, instead if individual data labels, I made
all labels into one text box; its easier to copy/paste and change
superscripts that way.
Thanks for all the help so far.
Nima:)

oh, btw-any thoughts on the dynamic charting issue?

--
nima
nima's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30408