Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

Default Purchasing Excel eBook 3 Pak

You are looking at advertising on a commercial site and are
posting your question to a text only newsgroup that does not
have advertising -- what is wrong with this picture.

You might take a look at several video tutorials at
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/ExcelMain.htm

or at more conventional tutorials (also free) listed at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials
---
HTH,

"Ahmed V. Ismail" <Ahmed.V.Ismail.21hvhn_1137023703.9232@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in message
news:Ahmed.V.Ismail.21hvhn_1137023703.9232@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

I would like to buy the Excel eBook 3 Pak in a downloadable form and all
that is listed on the web site is a 3 Pak in CD form.

I would think it is more cost efficient to deliver in an electronic
form.

Is there a way to purchase the 3 Pak in an electronic form?

Please advise.

--
Ahmed V. Ismail
Ahmed V. Ismail's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9111