Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Default Tab Names Changes

Hi Rick

Thanks for the response and kind words.
As is often the case the hard work was done by others, Dave P in this
case, and all I did was tinker around the edges.
Have a good break from work - but whose going to keep that 300,000
gallons of water clean now?<bg

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Big Rick" wrote in message
Thanks Roger.
Once again, I have not been let down. I thought this might proved a
little
tricky, but you simply took it all in your stride.
I off work after today, so I am sure I will be in touch after a week
or three.

Thanks again.
--
Big Rick

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Rick

Sorry, I hadn't appreciated it was 2 separate sheets.
The following seems to work OK for me

Const WS_RANGE As String = "A1"
Dim ws1 As Worksheet
Set ws1 = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet2")

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
With ws1
.Name = Format(Target.Value + 7, "dd mm")
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True