Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default IF it will work?

I posted earlier in the misc forum,
but doesn't look as if anyone could help there

I think that's because nobody could understand what you were asking for! You
need to provide a better explanation.

Biff

"jolver" wrote in
message ...

I am new to excel using "if statements", but I was told that I could
probably use excel to determine the total points assessed based on date
values. My rules are this:

90 days with no point = subtract oldest point
then every 30 subsequent days without a point = subtract next oldest
point
and/or subtract oldest point that was assessed 365 days ago.

Is this possible to do with the IF statement?

--
jolver
jolver's Profile: