Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Blood Bowl Tournament tracker

My first suggestion is to post in plain text. Lots of people (me included)
won't open attachments or take the time to view screen images.)

JonatanRaven wrote:

Thank you, it worked just fine.

Now to my next problems:

Problem 1:
I'm working on a sheet which will enable me to automatically calculate
results and copy the values into the appropriate position.
The sheet looks like this:

'[image: http://imgboot.com/images/tankboy122/screencap1.gif]'
(http://imgboot.com/)

I want the data in the cells E10-E12 show the data from J7-J9,
E13-E15:M7-M9 et.c.. like this:

'[image: http://imgboot.com/images/tankboy122/screencap2.gif]'
(http://imgboot.com/)

I'm using the following formula to do this:
=OM(J7<"";J7;"")
=OM(J8<"";J8;"")
=OM(J9<"";J9;"")
et.c..
this works fine, but it's tedious to do this all over, since I have 18
team entries with 3 rows each.

Any suggestions?

Problem 2:
Now I want the sheet to calculate whether the results indicate a win,
loss or tie and also calculate the points awarded, like this:

'[image: http://imgboot.com/images/tankboy122/screencap3.gif]'
(http://imgboot.com/)

I don't have a clue how to do this, so any help is appreciated.

This forum has done wonders to my Excel knowledge already!

Thanks!!:

--
JonatanRaven

JonatanRaven's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30425