Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mliungman

Default Add-in damaged Excel

Hi!

I just saved a signature creating macro on our server as an add-in.
This way I can install the add-in on all our workstations and by that
give everyone easy access to the macro. All worked well at first.
However, after a small modification of the code, and a new save-as
add-in, my Excel just wouldn't start. "There was an error starting this
add-in..." and so on. I'm asked to send a report to Microsoft and then
Excel shuts down.

I have unistalled Office and reistalled it again, but still the same
problem. Does anyone have an idea hat I should do next? A register
problem? Restarting in safe mode doesn't help.

Thanks

Martin

--
mliungman