Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
what were they thinking

Default combining many different workbooks

My new boss has just doubled my work load. She has me using excel for many
different tasks. spreadsheets on insurance, po's, all banking transactions,
just about any expense we have there is a workbook for it. The reports that
she has us print up is basically the same information, just different fields.
Does anyone have an idea how I can combine all of these and cut back on this
workload. On top of tracking everything in excel we also enter it into our
accounting system,
PLEASE HELP!!! I'm getting more gray by the day.