Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike C

Default SUM formula - using variable values

Is it possible to substitute the cell range values in the SUM formula with
calculated cell range values (having used a single formula that consists of
ADDRESS, ROW, COLUMN, INDEX and MATCH functions)? It appears that Excel is
throwing quotation marks around my generated cell range values in the SUM
formula, thus returning an error. Can I get around this somehow? ((I am
attempting to have Excel automatically calculate a month-to-date sum of
numbers based on the dates in my sheet.)) Ver: Excel2003 Platform: XP
--
Thanks,
Mike