Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Wayne

Default Changes in date functions between excel 2002 and 2003

Thank you. I can not believe I missed that.

"bpeltzer" wrote:

Load the analysis toolpak (Tools Add-Ins, select the Analysis Toolpak)

"Wayne" wrote:

Help please I can not figure out a work around. I have a formula in excel
2002 that works fine.
=EDATE(AS14,-1)
When opened in 2003 it appears
#NAME?
I thought I could change this function to one in 2003 but I am still having
problems. I have tried =DATEVALUE(AR12) but this also gets me an error
unless the date is typed in.
Any assistance anyone could give would be much appreciated.
Thanks