Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheldon

Default Auto populate several cells based on a selection from drop down li

I'm working on creating a form in Excel that needs to contain different
information in the body of the form based on the selection from a drop down
list. for example: if i choose "C2" from the drop down list then I want cell
A5 to fill with "The car sped by at 55 mph." and cell B5 with "puppies sure
are cute." and cell A6 with "crack is whack." and cell B6 with "I'm so hungry
I could eat a horse." All of this fill-in information would be on another
worksheet.

Thanks for any help.
Sheldon