Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

Default Custom Button Pictures

Sloth,

I am not aware of a way to customize that list of images.

What you might do is create a new toolbar and copy the
new images to buttons on the new toolbar.
The new TB would then become your resource for the images.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Sloth"
wrote in message

Can you add/delete/alter the default pictures for custom buttons? When you
right click a custom button and rollover "Change Button Image" there is a
list of 42 pictures you can choose from. I made some custom pictures using
Edit Button Image, and would like to incorporate these new pictures into that
list.