Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Formula Help - Not Sure Where to Post

Tom

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,H:H) will fetch the last numeric value in col H

Ignores blanks in the column.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:25:00 -0600, tompal
wrote:

Hey All,

This is my first post so I'm not to sure where to put it, but here it
goes:

I have a problem with my worksheet that I am trying to create. I'm
trying to build a sheet that helps me track my "fantasy" stocks. I want
to build it myself b.c that's the type of person that I am. My questions
is how to i program a cell to display the last cell of a specific
column. Basially I want cell B1 to display whatever number is in the
last column of H. Meaning if H7 has the last number in it I want B1 to
display H7, but if H8 is the last cell filled I want B1 to display
that. Is my question clear?

Thanks for the help,

-Tom