Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dejan

Default Huge Files Dont Know Why

Hello Alan,

I did as you suggested, still no luck, the file only contains one sheet, no
data of any kind, everything is blank even the formatting. Still around 800
KB, it's crazy! But yet when I use winzip it compresses to 10KB, something
weird happening, just driving me crazy cause I email these sheets all the
time, and I have to compress them each time I send to save space.

If any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

Dejan

"Alan" wrote:

One possibility, try Crl-End to see where the last used cell is, it occurred
to me that if the whole sheet or a large part of it is non blank, like full
of null strings, a huge file size would be the result,
Regards,
Alan.
"Dejan" wrote in message
Hello,

I would appreciate any input on this matter.

Not sure if anyone has experienced anything like this before. The file
starts out being around 1meg just a few sheets with lots of VBA code, when
the macro is done it deletes all the VBA code. There are no formulas, I
tried
deleting all sheets in the workbook, just leaving one and even deleting
all
data. Still I get huge file sizes. around 850KB, not sure what is taking
up
the space.

Thank You!