Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default formulas in excel are not working

Try Tools Options CalculationsTab make sure Automatic is checked
instead of Manual..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Csmith" wrote:

I am working in a spreadsheet I use once a month and have for a year with no
problems. I enter in data and the spreadsheet gives me sales commissions and
profit margins. All of a sudden today the formulas in the spreadsheets are
not recalculating when the data is changed. They worked fine last month. Is
there a button or something I might have pushed to tell it not to calculate?
Thanks in advance guys. I am, of course, driven by a deadline.

Csmith