Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nick Wright

Default Calling macros in another workbook

G'Day. I am beating my head against a brick wall with this problem. I have
probably overlooked something simple soI hope someone can help me.
I am using a main workbook to automate functions in another workbook to
return data. I have both workbooks open and I need to call a macro in the
secondary workbook to manipulate data in the secondary workbook.
I activate the secondary workbook

I then use the application.run method as follows:
Application.Run ("C:\DBModuleRelated\OtherSQL\PHI200580309(RASD)\R elative
Value Tool v 2.4 1-06-06.xls!Reset_to_Plan_Assumptions")

I then get the error message "Macro not found"

I have tried referencing the module that the macro is in as well but still
no go - what am I missing?

Cheers