zwxphtt

Default Excel Upgrade

I upgraded my users (all of the are Power Users) to Office 2003 from
Office 2000 and now I get an error message "The workbook has lost its
VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other programmability-related
features". They have the full install running from thier computers. I
don't have the problem as an administrator but they ALL have the
problem as Power Users. None of the articles on the knowledge base
helped nor the help in the software. The problem is really obivious in
Excel. Its definitely a rights thing but I don't know which Hive key.
Anyone else seen this??