Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Linda Monincx

Default How to remove Old values from a pivot (data dimension)

I have a pivot sheet referring to a dataset where I have period which i want
to have as a data set. now was that for example 200511. I deleted that info
and now only have other values there like 200601 or so but in the dropdown
box of the period ( data column) this old value 200511 is still there I can't
get ride of it ( in the dropdown) not even after refreshing the pivot.

How do i make sure that values which are not in the Datasource anymore are
being removed from all dropdown boxes (page, row as data)

Regards,

Linda Monincx