Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nerdman

Default issue with hyperlinks

I am making a big document for school in Excel that involves hyperlinks
to other worksheets and a menu. I work on a Mac OS X and use the Excel
X. The problem is that i create a hyper link to another worksheet,
everything is fine and lovely. the problem begins when i move the file
to another folder or file. When that happens it just cant find the file
because the link or path still links to the file's previous location.
Every one else who uses excel in windows dont have any problems at all!
Where can i find the option or whatever...???

--
nerdman
nerdman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29614