Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default renaming data labels by different cells than source data

Hi,

See Tushar Mehta's hover label addin.
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/softwa...bel/index.html

Cheers
Andy

Darren wrote:
I have an xy scatter chart showing duration. Whenever I put the mouse over a
data point in the chart it displays the series name, that point's data label,
and the x and y coordinate.

Is there a way to make it so that when I put the mouse over the data point
that it shows instead the cell values for cells in the same column as the
reference data point?

For example, instead of seeing the x (D3) and y (E3) point: (1.75, 1.62), I
would like it to show me cells B3 and C3, or (Maturity, Coupon)

Thank you for any help that you might be able to give me.

-Darren

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info