Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
WDR

Default Exporting data in Excel permanently to Access

How do I export a range of data which is in a row/column format (i.e.,
row=record, column=field) in Sheet3 to a file that can then be easily
imported to an Access table?
Please point me in the right direction on the best way to do this. Thanks

FURTHER DESCRIPTION OF MY CURRENT SITUATION:
I have an Excel file that my field techs enter data and print customer
reports from. The file contains multiple sheets. Sheet1 is the data entry
form. Sheet2 is the report then print which uses the data in Sheet1. Then,
before the next job, I have a routine that the techs invoke that clears the
input sheet (Sheet1) and saves the data into a row/column format in Sheet3
(some of the data in these fields are in paragragh format).