Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max

Default Dynamically determining when a month ends

I'm not sure what went wrong for you,
but here's a sample implementation:
http://cjoint.com/?blxSiW6QdK
Moomancow3k_newusers.xls

I've tried to structure it to follow closely the sheetname, range
references, etc you provided earlier in your posted formula:
=SUMIF(Income!A2:A700,=AND("=38718","<=38748")),I ncome!C2:C700)

--
Max
Singapore
wrote in message

When I tried to enter your code into a new spreadsheet file, I put the
data you said to into sheet1, as well as the line of code...

I renamed sheet2 "Income", and entered some data...

However, I get an "Invalid Cell Reference Error" on Sheet1 with your
forumula...

Any ideas?

I copied and pasted your line for Sheet1!C1 exactly.

Thanks!

--
Moomancow3k
Moomancow3k's Profile: