Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ED

Default adding number in next cell

I guess I should explain myself a bit better.
Every month I enter the actual sales amount in Cell C13, then in Cell D13 I
enter the cummulative sales amount for the year (which I calculate manually).
The following month I enter the new actual sales amount in Cell C13 and I
add this amount to the previous cummulative sales amount from the previous
month in Cell D13. Can D13 be updated automatically with a formula every
time I enter a new amount in Cell C13?

"ED" wrote:

Every month I have to change the sales amount in my worksheet. I would
like this amount to be added automatically to the total for the year sales
amount in the next cell. Is this possible?