Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Default Trying to sum column but getting 0 as result

What do you mean "didn't work"? Did it say FALSE?

Check with the LEN function for the correct length of the number (or
actually the text, I'm sure); there may be non-printable characters in the
cell. Check the CLEAN() and TRIM() functions.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"telewats" wrote in
message ...

The ISNUMBER() didn't work, and I've double checked the comma; all is
okay there. Just a note, I've imported this data from a online
cellphone bill, and I'm trying to total minutes by phone number. Could
there be a problem because of the format of the other doc?

--
telewats
telewats's Profile: