Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Check Box in Excel Spreadsheets

The other suggestion was that workaround in the first link.

John S Thompson wrote:

I was able to done load the hotfix but I still have the problem of the boxes
moving.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Read that second link.

John S Thompson wrote:

How do I get the Hotfix 829348. I have updated all of my programss and should
have all the latest service packs so I think I still need the hotfix.

"John S Thompson" wrote:

I have created check boxes in an excel spreadsheet. The problem I am having
is once I go to print the page either on a printer or even in print preview
the boxes moves from the location that I have placed it except for one box
which stays at the original location. It only happens on my office computer.
I have sent the file to my laptop and other people and when it is printed
from those computers the boxes stay in place. The office computer version of
excel is 2002. Any ideas what to check?

--

Dave Peterson

--