Mark

Default Macro Formula revision?

Forum,
How do I change the Macro so when I run the macro again to update values I
added to my source sheet I will get the correct update.

Everyday I add to the daily cash worksheet a new deposit.
After I recorded my macro to the last day of the month. Great.
But when I added data to the cash worksheet did not appear in check register.
So I updated the macro and did not work properly.
Also is it possible for macros to be inserted within the proper Date column.
Check register has 5 checks written for 11/1
then, 11/2 has 4 checks.
Can the macro place the cash deposit within these dates according?

Destination is Check Register
Source sheet is Daily Cash Totals
Example Below:

Sub mcrgetdeposits()
'
' mcrgetdeposits Macro
' Macro recorded 11/23/2004 by Mark
'

'
Windows("Test1CashDeposit.xls").Activate
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlNormal
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlNormal
Range("A3").Select
Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("A3:A32"), Type:=xlFillDefault
Range("A3:A32").Select
Selection.Copy
Windows("Test1CheckReg.xls").Activate
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlNormal
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlNormal
ActiveSheet.Paste
Windows("Test1CashDeposit.xls").Activate
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlNormal
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlNormal
Range("F3:F32").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Windows("Test1CheckReg.xls").Activate
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlNormal
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlNormal
Range("D70").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=20
End Sub

Thank you,