Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Default Simple but I can't get it to work? PLEASE help!!

Is this a worksheet or VBA?

Post the code you tried, the inputs and what you saw happening when you
tried

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Naji" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't know why my code isn't working. I tried implementing some
examples I found on here after doing a search, but I received an Object
error. I have spent the past 2 hours trying to figure this out, so any
help would be appreciated. I am quite a newbie I suppose...All I'm
trying to do is as follows:

1)I need to find today's date in the range C3-BO3.
2)Once I found the cell with today's date, I need to set the cell below
it as the variable HMLoc .

It sounds simple but I tried using the Find method but got nowhere.

Please help! You will make my day!