Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt

Default Dynamic Charting Question

I've figured out what I need to edit to get the series to change, but is
there an easier way that editing each series?

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I'm attempting to set up a dynamic chart. So far, I've defined a name for
cells B33:M33 (using the following offset equation).
=OFFSET(Sheet1!$B$33,0,0,1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$33:$33)-1)

I'd like to be able to add more columns after M and the chart will
automatically pick it up.

We have a graph that currently includes B33:M33 as the X axis values for a
line chart. How do I change the information in the chart to include the
determined dynamic range for X?

Thanks in advance,
Barb Reinhardt