Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kel5150

Default excel 2003 right-click function not working

When I click to disconnect essbase, the pop up message "There are no active
connections". So, I'm assuming it's not actually turned on. But when I open
excel now, that essbase box pops up before opening the worksheet. My
employer installed essbase and I'm not that familiar with it at all. It's
just so annoying that I can't right-click in a cell any longer. Any advice
is much appreciated. Thanks!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

If you turn off the essbase addin, does the rightclick come back to life?

Kel5150 wrote:

For some reason when I right-click in a cell now the shortcut list doesn't
appear anymore. Can this change have something to do with the essbase add-in
software?
Any idea how to get my right-click function to work again? Helpppppp!
Thanks much.

--

Dave Peterson