Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kanaski79

Default Live shared sheets

My coworkers and I often are working on the same document at the same time.
I would like to find a way to share the excell sheet between the 3 of us so
that we can immediatly see changes posted by the others, with out having to
use livemeeting or anything like that. The last place I worked had an excel
spreadsheet like that where all the QC techs would have thier own sheet and
the master report sheet would update in real time. Well maybe not real time
but twice a minuet or something. I would like something like this where I do
not have to merge everyones sheet at the end of the day. Also so my
supervisor at any time can pull up that file and see where we are in our
workload. Does anyone have any Ideas?

Thanks everyone for the help.

Kevin