Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Texas_Toast

Default Finding cell value from top of a list greater than 0

You can use the AutoFilter. DataFilterAutofilter. Autofilter places
arrows at the top of your column. Click on the arrow at the top of your
column and select "custom" and select greater than on the left and type 0 on
the right. One caution though, Autofilter only works on the first 1000 rows.

"Joker" wrote:

I am trying to find a formula which will return a value from a list which is
greater than 0. For example, from cell AC48:AC52, I need the first number
greater than 0 starting from the top. If AC48 = 0, AC49 = 100, AC50 = 20,
AC51 = 0, and AC52 = 0. I need a formula to find AC49's value of 100. Thank
you