Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Default Tax on Postage function needed

Hi John

Surely you must be clicking in the wrong field. It must be a numeric
field if it is being used as part of the overall total, or it has to be
a formula, pulling a value from another cell.
Try the field to the right of the one you have been attempting to alter.
If you are still having problems, mail me a copy of the file direct( not
via the NG) and I will take a look.

Remove NOSPAM from my address to send direct
roger@ NOSPAM technology4u.co.uk

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Johncobb45"
wrote in message

Thanks for your help Roger. Well done.

I still cant get one more thing.
When I want to insert an amount in Shipping and Handling field the
system shows me the following message: "SHIPPING CHARGE - To add a
shipping charge, click the 'Customize' button above and change the
information in the 'Specify Default Invoice Information Here..' box".
When I go to CUSTOMIZE YOUR INVOICE page there is nothing in the
"Shipping Charge" field.
I don't see how can I customize it. There are no options.
Can you help me with this one please?
I want this field/cell to be empty not preset with some amount because
each time i post an item the postage is diferent.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
John K.

--