Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nathan Burkan

Default CD-RW READ Only blocked?

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

All files on a CD are Read-Only. You should never open from or save a file
to any removable media. Copy the file from the CD to your hard drive and
then change the attribute as you wish. Then when you copy that file from
your hard drive and put it back to the CD, it will again be Read-Only. HTH
Otto
"Nathan Burkan" <Nathan wrote in message
Why is my rewritable CD read only blocked? When I try to unblock it after
selecting the file and hitting Properties, and then unchecking Read Only,
dialogue box appears using the term "atrtributes" preventing the
unblocking.

Unfortunately this "Rube Goldberg" solution does not work.!