Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jack Sons

Default Command Button Always Visible in window

Avveerkar,

What you need is the macro below. Put it in the sheet module.
No need to freeze panes. When you have scrolled and the original Command
Button is out of sight, another one will appear in the upper left corner of
the visible part of your worksheet when you click on any visible cell.

I got this macro from one of the very helpful people in this NG; I am happy
to pass it on.

HTH

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentIndicatorOnly
If ActiveCell.Column 16 Then

Dim myShape As Shape

Set myShape = Me.Shapes("historie") '<== change the text between "" into
the name of your Command Button

With Me.Cells(1, ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn)
myShape.Top = 30 '.Top
myShape.Left = .Left
End With

"avveerkar" schreef
in bericht ...

Help. How do I place Command Button on a sheet so that it is always
visible in the window and does not go out when the page is scrolled?

--
avveerkar
avveerkar's Profile: