Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Wrap text problem in Excel 2003

Sludge

Already tried the Alt-Enter route to no avail. Interestingly if I use Alt +
Enter then enter a letter, the letter appears but I'm still missing the text
on the line above.

Any thoughts (and thanks again for your help on this)

James

"SludgeQuake" wrote:

Have you tried to manually place the "carriage return" by editing the cell
(F2), moving to the appropriate spot and simaltaneously hitting the Alt-Enter
keys? or is manual entry not an option in this instance?

" wrote:

I am having probems with wrap text. The last line, in a ten line entry,
won't wrap. Is there anything I can do about this as it is happening on at
least five cells

Many thanks

James