Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default SUMIF - Compound Condition

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A200="Completed"),--(B2:B200=--"2005-01-09"),--(B2:B200<=
--"2005-01-13"),C2:C200)

as an example

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mike McLellan" wrote in message
I want to be able to add the contents of selected cells within column C

only
when the contents of the cells in Column A meet condition 1 and the

contents
of the cells in column B meet condition 2. For example, if column A

contains
Status (Completed or Not Completed), column B contains an implementation

date
and column C contains the number of printers to be deployed, then I want

be able to derive the total number of printers deployed where the status

is
'Completed' and the implementation date falls within a specified week.

Can anyone suggest how I might best achieve this?