Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default count colored cells?

That is the wrong place. In Excel, Alt-F11, in the VBIDE, InsertModule, and
paste it there.

--

HTH

RP

"DKY" wrote in message

Something else I just noticed, I have to actually click in the cells and
click in the formula then hit the checkmark to get the numbers to
update. I have automatic updating in the calculations section of the
options checked and F9 doesn't update it nor does it update when I
close and reopen the file. Is there a way around that?

--
DKY
DKY's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=499846