Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tom

Default Create drop down box with the formatting of range cells colors ect

I am looking to create a drop down list that has options but I would like to
be able to have the list the same as the entries in the range of cells it is
using for the info. So if in cell C5 the words are in red and in cell C6 the
words are in blue, when you use the drop down the optins are in red and blue.
It would be nice to also be able to use the backgrounds in the cells. Trying
to create a sheet that can glance quickly at and pick out the tasks that need
to be done. I thought color would be the easiest way.

Thanks