Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
L. Howard Kittle

Default How do I make the Stop Recording bar pop up when recording macros

Hi J,

Start recording a macro, a dummy one, and then right click the upper tool
bar. In the pop up click Stop Recording option.

Refraim from using the lil x in the upper right corner of the stop rec icon.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"J" wrote in message
I'm trying to record a Macro using excel and I by accidently closed the
Stop
Recording toolbar... Now whenever a try to record a macro this toolbar
does
not pop up - how do I make it pop up again?