Reetesh B. Chhatpar

Default Custom Type Charts Problem

I am using Custom Type Charts in Excel, which uses Pivot Table as the Data
Source.

The problem that I am facing here is that whenever I Refresh the data using
the Refresh icon, the Custom Type charts LOOSE their formatting.

To make my problem clearer, I am attaching a sample Excel sheet herewith.

In the sample file, go to 3rd sheet "Custom Type Chart" and have a look at
the "Tubes" chart. Now click on the "!" Icon (this is the Refresh icon). The
formatting of the chart changes.

Try this out with the "Normal Chart". The formatting remains the same.

Please let me know if anyone has the solution for this.

Reetesh B. Chhatpar
ShawMan Software Enterprises
www.shawmansoftware.com

Diamond is just another piece of coal that did well under pressure.