Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pikakathy

Default Populating a table with filtered result of another table

Hi, I have a worksheet that has a large table that I filter by a certain
column. Is it possible to populate a table on a second worksheet that
is the filtered result of the first worksheet's table?

For instance, if I have a table listing types of cars and their color /
make / etc. I sort it to see only Red cars. Is it possible to have my
second worksheet populated with a table of red cars, and my third
worksheet populated with a table of green cars?

--
pikakathy
pikakathy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30320