Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default Help with an Area chart

Hi,

If you use the area chart (not stacked area) and change the series order
to Break, Stretch, Actual and Normal you will get the desired result.

To change the series order double click one of the series and use
listbox on the series tab.

Cheers
Andy

Alex wrote:
I have the following series and values:

series actual value 92.95%
series normal value 98.00%
series stretch value 99.00%
series break value 100.00%

I need an area chart, which I have, but the series are shaded as follows:
the Acutal series is shaded from 86% (chart minimum) to 92.95% and the Normal
series is shaded from 92.95% to 98.00%, etc. . . Is there a way that my chart
can shade the Actual series from 92.95% to 98.00% and the Normal series from
98.00% to 99.00% and so on? Thanks so much -

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info